Battersea Fields Residents Organisation Ltd. (BFROL) is a residents’ led democratic organisation, established in order to improve and provide an effective and quality Housing Management service for those living on Battersea Park Estate.
Our promise to you is as follows:
- To provide the best housing service possible within the available budget.
- Listening to your needs.
- Check all common areas of the estate on a regular basis identifying priorities and ordering works as necessary.
- Remove all rubbish and clean graffiti from the estate as soon as it is reported.
- Keep all entrances, corridors and stairways clean and tidy
- Monitor the services that remain the Council’s control.
- Provide an efficient and accessible rent collection service for Council tenants providing residents appropriate welfare advice.
- Provide an excellent repairs service aiming to complete repairs to a high standard well within the time frames laid down by Wandsworth Council.
- Encourage active participation by residents and help foster a community on the estate.
- Ensure that all residents can attend meetings and have access to information about objectives of the organisation.