- Any resident who alleges and reports nuisance and or/harassment incident/s to the BFRMO Housing Staff will receive a formal acknowledgement within 3 working days.
- All reports of nuisance and/or harassment and information given by them will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The Housing Team will investigate any incident/s. The result or latest stage of the investigation will be notified to the complainant/s within 14 working days.
- Any complaint involving personal harassment will be investigated within 24 hours, and appropriate action will be taken.
- The BFRMO is committed to preventing the possibilities of crime on the estate and will work in partnership with the local Police to ensure this. Any estate repair that could affect security or residents safety, e.g. faulty communal lighting or faulty entry phone doors, will be actioned as soon as possible.
- The BFRMO will not hesitate to recommend legal action against persistent or serious perpetrators; even if this could mean the loss of their home.
Our Service Standardsbattersea2017-05-19T15:07:57+01:00